Postagens populares

Seguidores

Páginas

Marcadores

quarta-feira, 23 de abril de 2008


I love myselfI want you to love meWhen I'm feeling downI want you above meI search myselfI want you to find meI forget myselfI want you to remind meI don't want, anybody elseWhen I think about youI touch myselfOhhh, I dont want anybody elseOh no, oh no, oh noYou're the one who makes me go runningYou're the sun who makes me shineWhen you're around I'm always laughingI wanna make you mineI close my eyesAnd see you before meThink I would dieIf you were to ignore meHave a look and seeJust how much I adore youI'd get down on my kneesI'd do anything for youI don't want, anybody elseWhen I think about youI touch myselfOhhh, I dont want anybody elseOh no, oh no, oh noI love myselfI want you to love meWhen I'm feeling downI want you above meI search myselfI want you to find meI forget myselfI want you to remind meI don't want, anybody elseWhen I think about youI touch myselfOhhh, I dont want anybody elseOh no, oh no, oh noI want youI don't want anybody elseAnd when I think about youI touch myselfOooh, Oooh, Oooh, OoohI don't want, anybody elseWhen I think about youI touch myselfOhhh, I dont want anybody elseWhen I think about you

Nenhum comentário: